Website SEND International
SEND is an interdenominational, multinational Christian mission
The Development Associate is responsible for the recording and receipting of all online contributions made to SEND International.
- Answer and direct phone calls taking detailed messages when necessary;
- Return stakeholder phone calls providing sufficient answers to questions;
- Data entry into Virtuous CRM software including gift batching from multiple avenues of support, maintaining and adding donor records, updating various components of donor contact information, donation information, etc.;
- Timely administration of donor receipts/acknowledgement letters;
- Manage sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Provide assistance and support to the Development department including organizing and keeping files and reports, and assisting with general administrative tasks;
- Reconcile on a daily and/or monthly basis with the Finance Department;
- Coordinate agency mailings;
- Coordinate various development projects as assigned;
- Act as recording secretary to the Financial Development Committee
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A passion for the organizations work and its mission;
- Significant administrative and/or development experience;
- Proven concern for detail, organization, and timely follow-through;
- Excellent communications skills including both written and oral communication;
Ability to work as part of a team;
- Standard office computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets; familiarity with structure and uses of sophisticated donor records software;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse races, ethnicities, nationalities, socio-economic backgrounds, religions, ages, English-speaking abilities, immigration statuses, and physical abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Associates degree in nonprofit management or other related field;
- Experience working or volunteering in a Christian environment or at a nonprofit organization;
- Overseas or local missionary experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org