Are you a well-organized self-starter committed to timely communication and service?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys communicating with a team to reach shared goals and deadlines?
Do you get excited about connecting with others and working on special projects?
Pioneers is seeking a Church Partnerships Facilitator Assistant who will support the Pioneers Church Partnership Team by connecting with churches to express appreciation, identify potential partnership relationships, and provide encouragement to the church leadership in their world missions outreach.
This is a part-time, paid position working approximately 15-20 hours per week. Salary will be commensurate with experience and role.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- has a growing, personal relationship with God and a strong knowledge of global missions and contemporary issues regarding unreached peoples;
- has an appreciation for local churches in North America in their diversity and the contemporary issues they face;
- has a highly relational personality that enjoys proactively reaching out to new contacts via the telephone in a professional and positive manner;
- possesses strong communication skills both verbal and written;
has the ability to self-organize and prioritizes tasks;
- possesses very strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to interact effectively via virtual platforms;
- has solid computer skills in MS Office Suite with ability to learn and master new software;
- has the desire and ability to pray confidently with church leaders over the phone; and
- possesses the ability to work remotely.
- developing and following a strategy to connect with churches in a timely manner;
- contacting church leaders via telephone and email;
- endeavoring to pray with church leaders at the close of each phone conversation;
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all contacts; and
- keeping the Church Partnership Facilitators informed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com