For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the U.S., sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.)
Special Event Intern
Our intern works directly with the Director of Recruitment on the Mobilization Team. In the summer of 2022, Pioneers will host a missions conference that aims to move people forward in their missions journey while creating connections between participants and missionaries. If you like event planning, seeing big projects come together and are passionate about mobilizing others for Kingdom impact, then this role is for you!
- Participating in committee meetings in preparation for the event.
- Planning travel, lodging, food and hospitality logistics leading up to the conference.
- Communicating event details with speakers, the band and participants.
- Coordinating flow of the event including registration, hospitality, itinerary, etc.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re Always One Step Ahead: Enjoys planning and executing event logistics and can find creative solutions for last minute changes.
- You’re a Go Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Strong administrative skills and attention to details. Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!
To apply, go to: pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 23, 2022
End Date: July 29, 2022
Application Deadline: April 3, 2022
*Housing scholarships are available for interns who live outside Orlando, FL.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org