Are you committed to empowering teams to further accomplish their goals through innovation?
Are you someone who enjoys learning and in turn, teaching others?
Are you energized by relationships and working with others on creative, strategic approaches to problem resolution?
Are you an excellent planner, with motivation and routines to achieve personal and organizational goals?
Pioneers is seeking a committed and creative person to serve on its Innovation Team in the position of Innovation Designer.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits which requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
What does a normal work day look like?
- manage a portfolio of projects with internal clients (including international teams) and external clients from churches, non-profits, etc;
- continually educate yourself on design thinking and innovation and adapt to current research in innovation methodologies;
- collaborate with team members to design customized client engagements that are based on end user needs;
- lead innovation projects to improve and or develop relevant solutions for Pioneers teams and external clients;
- work to build a culture of innovation and design thinkers across Pioneers and supports Design Thinking alignment with Pioneers and its mission as a whole; and
- provide outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- commitment to develop & maintain personal financial support base;
heart for the Lord and zeal for missions that focus on unreached people groups;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- creative, strategic approach to problem resolution;
capable of learning on the fly & flex quickly to changes in the work environment;
- able to adapt approach to current research in innovation methodologies;
- excellent planning, organizational, follow up, and administrative skills;
- a person of character exemplifying qualities of honesty, trustworthiness, initiative, creativity, tenacity, diligence, and dependability; and
- able to travel 15-20% of the time (including domestic and occasional international trips)
- training in Design Thinking from a reputable institution (MIT / Stanford / Carnegie Mellon / FHIL, Etc.) strongly preferred; and
- experience/familiarity with innovation and Design Thinking core principles.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
optional dental, HSA, and retirement plans;
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com