Pioneers is seeking a discerning, spiritually mature individual to serve on its Mobilization Team in the position of Recruitment Coordinator.
The Recruitment Coordinator mobilizes potential Pioneers missionaries by coordinating recruitment efforts and traveling to connect and follow-up with candidates and churches from initial contact to the point of application.
This is a full-time, *support-raised position with benefits that requires the approved candidate to develop a donor base of individuals and churches to fund their salary.
What does a normal workday look like?
- Prays daily for the Pioneers staff, new laborers and the prospects you are coaching;
- Coordinates and seeks out speaking opportunities and represent Pioneers, including hosting events, booths, one-on-one meetings, and maintaining displays and literature;
- Assists in the coordination of the Mobilization Recruitment Travel Schedule;
- Assists with the planning and preparation of the Relentless Pursuit Podcast;
- Mobilizes and coordinates appointees and missionaries on Home Assignment to represent Pioneers at local and regional conferences;
- Develops and maintains partnerships with ministry leaders, college professors and field workers;
- Collaborates regularly with other members of the Mobilization Team; and
- Utilizes Pioneers database for tracking prospects’ communication and information among other responsibilities.
Key qualifications we are looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Maintains a growing personal relationship with God;
- Highly relational and energetic personality to mentor potential missionaries in person, via the phone, email and social networking;
- Ability to relocate to the Orlando area, and work from the Pioneers US home office and travel as needed;
- Overseas missionary and/or cross-cultural experience highly encouraged;
- A college degree is preferred but not required; and
- Overseas missionary experience is highly desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com