Are you a leader with effective interpersonal and listening skills, great at collaborating across teams?
Do you get excited about using technology to maximize reach to potential and existing constituents across web and social media platforms?
Do you have 5 years of IT or commercial experience leading and managing multiple projects and teams?
Pioneers is seeking a Director of CRM and Marketing Technologies to join our Information Technology team. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time, exempt level position. Salary will be commensurate with experience and role.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Provide day-to-day initiative leadership, structured communications, and reporting;
- Collaborates with senior leadership, stakeholders, and vendors to formulate marketing and CRM technology implementation plans. Help to identify staffing requirements, costs, risk assessment and standards to be used;
- Researches and recommends new marketing technology solutions;
Architect integration of marketing technology products with each other;
- Oversees operation/administration of marketing, CRM, and donation management technology products;
- Manages domains and hosting subscriptions;
Coordinates the maintenance of Pioneers’ web platforms (Pantheon, WordPress, Webflow);
- Captures, evaluates and grooms business requirements to create clear business process and workflows while creating clear user stories and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best solution to implement the needed requirement(s);
- Collaborates with other non-IT teams to provide training and support for the use of CRM & Marketing solutions; and
- Oversees data security and compliance while managing technology projects related to CRM and Marketing.
Key Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ of IT or commercial experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ of project management or equivalent experience; and is
- Flexible, dynamic and able to recast priorities quickly.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- Fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- Fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- Optional dental, HSA, and retirement plans; and
- Annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Apply online: apps.pioneers.org/careers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org