Pioneers partners with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among ethnic groups with little opportunity to understand and respond to the gospel (the unreached people groups of the world). Pioneers is an international movement that sends missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest growing missions organizations in the United States. (Click here to learn more about us.)
These volunteer-based positions are at the Orlando office and will give upcoming professionals the opportunity to develop professional skills, authentic relationships, a deeper understanding of missions and a greater vision of their unique role in the global church. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to see the inner workings of Pioneers which, for the past 40 years, has been using innovative and creative means to bring the gospel to every corner of the globe. At the same time, you’ll be working alongside Pioneers staff who are dedicated, not only to pursuing the unreached, but also to your professional and personal development. This internship also can count towards class credit if you are a student and your school approves it.
We are looking for interns who:
- Are positive, passionate and hardworking.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and a strong commitment to Christ.
- Can commit to working 15-20 hours a week for a full semester.
- Can attend a 3-day mandatory Orientation during the first week of the internship.
- Have reliable transportation to our office (located in Lake Nona) and a phone and laptop they can use to work.
- Enjoy being part of a fun and energetic team who is determined to give every people group the opportunity to hear the gospel!
*As of now, this internship will be in-person at our office.
Available internship positions include:
- Organizational Development
- Grant Writing
- Donor Relations
- Global Technology
For more information about our positions or to apply visit: Pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: September 6, 2021
End Date: November 12, 2021
Priority Deadline: July 25, 2021
*Applications received by July 25 will have 1st priority. After this deadline, the application will be opened until all positions are filled.
Final Application Deadline: August 16, 2021
*This 10-week internship is available each spring, summer and fall semester.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org