Are you a well-organized self-starter committed to timely communication and service?
Are you able to focus on serving people and completing tasks, yet ready to pivot on a daily basis to handle competing priorities and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Administrative Assistant to the VP of Pre-Field Ministries and Pre-Field Coaches and assists the Pre-Field Event Coordinator in the administration of events.
- Assist in providing general administrative support to the VP of Pre-Field Ministries and Pre-Field Coaches;
- Assist in the management of appointee files with special attention to items on the departure checklist;
- Assist in communication with appointees;
Assist in the use and management of Workday as it relates to Pre-Field ministries concerns; and
- Assist the Pre-Field Event Coordinator in the administration of all team sponsored or hosted events as needed, including some extended hours work.
Key Qualifications We’re Looking for:
- Committed to global missions and overall vision of Pioneers;
- Must practice and support the relevant elements of the US Mobilization Base Manual;
- Exemplifying strong biblical standards of integrity;
Living as a committed Christian;
- Committed to personal spiritual growth – as demonstrated by standard disciplines of the Christian faith;
- Strong work ethic and able to remain on task;
- Able to articulate thoughts and concepts well – in writing and orally;
- Able to use good judgment;
- Excellent internet and word processing skills with thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Power Point and Desktop Publishing;
- Able to type 45 CWPM;
- Highly systematic and organized;
- Able to maintain the deepest level of confidentiality;
- Able to work well in a team setting;
Good interpersonal and telephone skills ;
- Flexible and able to multi-task without losing focus on multiple projects and deadlines;
- Personable and professional;
- Two years of administrative support experience preferred;
- Proficiency in database management preferred; and
- Flexible to adjust work hours on occasion in connection with Pre-Field Ministries events;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org