For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the US, sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.)
Grant Writing Intern
Our Grant Writing Intern works directly with the Global Project Coordinator on the Advancement Team. This intern has the best of both worlds where half of it is writing, and the other half is building relationships and interacting with foundations, donors and missionaries on the field. If you love writing and connecting with people, then this is the role for you!
- Researching new foundations.
- Developing relationships with new foundations and donors.
- Writing letters of inquiry, proposals, program logic models and other essential writing pieces.
- Connecting with missionaries about projects on the field and creating project descriptions.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- You’re a Gifted Writer: Able to communicate well through writing.
- You Love People: Genuinely enjoys building new relationships and connecting with others.
- You’re a Go Getter: Ability to start new projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You’re Well Balanced: Great at multi-tasking and organizing different tasks at once.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!
To apply, go to: pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 22, 2023
End Date: July 28, 2023
Application Deadline: April 9, 2023
*Housing is provided for interns outside of Orlando.
To apply for this job please visit pioneers.org.