For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the U.S., sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.)
Our intern works directly with the Administrative Assistant on the Advancement Team. This intern is on the frontlines of ministry, serving individual donors who give to Pioneers and strengthening the relationship they have with us. If you love encouraging people and finding ways to show appreciation, then this role would be perfect for you!
- Calling donors, thanking them for their gifts and praying with them.
- Handwriting thank you cards and mailing them to donors.
Preparing gifts and mailing them to donors.
Managing direct mail letters that are sent to donors.
- Creating new innovative ways to appreciate donors and strengthening relationships with them.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith & Core Values.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Gratitude: Genuinely enjoys appreciating and serving others.
- You Keep Things in Order: Strong administrative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You’re a Go Getter: Ability to start projects, take charge and make decisions.
- You Innovate on the Fly: Enjoys brainstorming new ways to appreciate donors.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable and wanting to grow professionally and personally.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!
To apply, go to:pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 23, 2022
End Date: July 29, 2022
Application Deadline: April 3, 2022
*Housing scholarships are available for interns who live outside Orlando, FL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com