For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the U.S., sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.)
Our intern works directly with the Digital Marketing Coordinator on the Marketing Team. This intern will be involved in creating, testing, executing and evaluating digital marketing projects for Pioneers’ brand awareness, mobilization and fundraising efforts. If you love creating content and communicating through digital platforms, then this is the role for you!
- Participating in Marketing Team meetings and contributing ideas and perspective.
- Developing marketing research and building audiences for paid media on social platforms.
- Creating ads with the assistance of other Marketing Team members.
- Tracking performance and adjusting ad settings for optimization.
- Creating analytics reports on organic and paid campaigns.
- Developing campaigns and generating reports in our email marketing platform.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of content for organic social media campaigns.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Marketing, Media or Communications Is Your Thing: Some coursework or experience in any of these categories.
- You Thrive as a Digital Communicator: Exposure to or experience in any or all of the following: social media platforms, marketing tools, email marketing and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- You’re a Go Getter: Ability to start projects, take charge, make decisions and work within deadlines.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable, wanting to grow professionally and personally and not afraid to ask questions.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!
To apply, go to: pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 23, 2022
End Date: July 29, 2022
*Applications received by January 9, 2022 will have 1st priority. After this deadline, the application will be opened until all positions are filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com