Website Partners International
We experienced exciting growth in 2020 and have a unique opportunity for an individual who shares our passion for the Gospel. As Regional Director, West Coast, you will meaningfully engage and build relationships with individuals, churches and foundations, emphasizing the impact that their financial partnership will have in reaching the billions who have yet to hear of the love of Christ. The successful candidate will be an inspirational networker and story-teller with a strong desire to build our base of support along the West Coast.
This position is based in California and reports to the Vice President of Development.
· Advocate on behalf of our International Ministries, presenting opportunities for increased levels of funding from individuals, churches and foundations;
· Work in close partnership with our field staff in Africa, the Middle East and Asia, continuously learning how to better communicate needs as well as report on results;
· Act as a spokesperson for Partners International on the West Coast, cultivating opportunities to speak on behalf of our work in a variety of settings;
· Serve as a liaison to the local church community, many of whom consist of bilingual English/Mandarin-speaking congregations in the Bay Area.
· Coordinate with the Vice President of Development to discern opportunities to engage/involve Partners’ CEO, board and international staff in fundraising activities.
· Cultivate a portfolio of 150 major & potential major donors, averaging a minimum of 15 face-to-face contacts per month and 6 general contacts per donor per year;
· Directly solicit major gifts on behalf of Partners International, engaging in a cycle of awareness building, asking, affirming, reporting and motivating;
· Coordinate local events and gatherings that both deepen and broaden the base of support in key areas;
· Regularly cultivate individual donors to major donor status by identifying and building relationships with local partners possessing greater capacity;
· Consistently reengage lapsed and engage new partners, determining goals and achievable outcomes based on area served.
· This position requires a minimum of 30% overnight travel in addition to regular localized visits;
· Ability and drive to capture all development activity in our “Virtuous” database, ensuring both accountability and excellent historical portfolio accuracy;
· Aptitude to work within diverse cultures and across a variety of demographics;
Experience managing, tracking and reporting on the financial efforts and outcomes associated with an impact-focused organization;
· High degree of personal drive and desire to excel;
· Ability to communicate on behalf of a faith-based organization to those who share the same beliefs;
· Occasional international travel to areas served by Partners International, may require the ability to lead a team of international travelers.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & CRITICAL QUALITIES
Mature believer and follower of Christ;
Familiarity with the basic teachings of the Gospel;
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
Self-motived individual with the ability to learn/thrive in a remote setting;
Globally aware with a basic knowledge of and passion for the least reached;
Goal oriented, comfortable with accountability;
Creative problem solver with a high degree of relational discernment;
Exceptional level of personal integrity, honesty and discipline.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Experience: Prior fundraising experience highly preferred, will consider candidates with a background in sales or other relationally driven vocations
Technical Skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and database management platforms
Language: Ability to communicate in both English and Mandarin a significant advantage
To apply, please send resume materials and a statement of faith* to Randy Hall, Vice President of Development: RandyH@Partnersintl.org.
*A statement of faith should describe your relationship with Christ and how you see it as relevant to your potential role with Partners International. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com