Website Operation One/AOET US
Operation One/AOET US is a Christ-centered organization that exists for the purpose of engaging supporters and acquiring financial resources in order to provide education, training, health care, economic development and spiritual development to vulnerable children and families in East Africa.
We are currently seeking an experienced, professional Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions, and activities within our organization. The ideal candidate will have the skills and confidence needed to be the face of the organization, shouldering the responsibility of providing strategic direction, fundraising expertise and implementing a progressive vision for the future. We believe that an excellent Executive Director is one who can influence and inspire. Applicants should have strong communication & fundraising skills and take a holistic approach to organizational management/oversight of operations. Applicants should also have a desire to serve the poor and marginalized in Africa.
Executive Director Responsibilities
Strategically leverage professional network, international knowledge, work experience and relationships to garner new and expanded opportunities.
Targeted design and execution of a multi-faceted fund-raising program, including strategies for institutional, business, major donors and grassroots fundraising efforts that align with organizational objectives and program activities
Engagement with our strategically aligned partner organizations to ensure that Operation One/ AOET~USA activities and plans are consistent with their capacities and interests.
Effective management of the operations of the organization to meet strategic, faith-based and operational goals.
Executive Director Requirements and Qualifications
● Strong personal Christian faith.
● MS/MA in business administration or relevant field preferred.
● Proven experience as Executive Director or in other managerial positions.
● Significant experience in developing successful strategies and plans.
● Experiences working with a board of directors preferred.
● Proven success in fundraising and networking.
● Proven success working in an international non-profit.
● Ability to travel extensively to meet with donor and international partners.
● Strong working knowledge of corporate finance and metrics of performance.
● Aptitude for analytical thinking, capable of creative solutions to solve problems thoroughly and rapidly.
● Impeccable organizational skills and leadership abilities.
● Exceptional oral and written communication abilities and public speaking skills.
Location: Portland, OR
Status: Full-time, salaried, exempt
Reports to: The Board of Directors
Compensation: competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Send resume, three professional references, and salary requirements to Oponesearch@gmail.com.
June 30, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to Oponesearch@gmail.com