Website One Mission Society
One Mission Society has a vision to send short-term mission teams to OMS regions and fields to complement the work of Field missionaries in the areas evangelism, discipleship, and church planting. These teams must be recruited, organized, trained and equipped well in advance of their departure and bring value to the field. Post-trip, participants must be debriefed and candidates identified for further service with OMS.
- Work with OMS Regional Directors and Fields to determine strategic places for short-term teams.
- Recruit short-term teams by visiting churches, colleges, and mission events.
- Collaborate with the Mobilization and Church Partners departments in the implementation of missions recruiting strategy.
- Schedule and conduct phone conversations with potential applicants.
- Process applications, employee paperwork, emergency information, finances, etc.
- Train teams in evangelism and discipleship prior to departure.
- Lead short-term teams to OMS fields and coordinating day-to-day ministry with long-term missionaries.
- Administer, manage and monitor travel policies, guidelines, and budget in order to ensure efficient and risk free short-term mission travels.
- Conduct trip de-briefings and identify candidates for possible long-term missionary service.
Skills and Education-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading and coordinating overseas short-term mission trips.
- A love and passion for Jesus and people
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience in planning activities and trips
- Strong people skills; ability to communicate in a friendly and winning way in person, on the phone, email and video calls
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow with attention to detail
- Willing and able to travel
- Team player
This is a support-based position that requires raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and related expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com