Missionary Support Coordinator
Website One Mission Society
Ensure that One Mission Society missionaries and staff are spiritually healthy, vision-driven, and fully funded in their call to multiply disciple-makers, churches, leaders, and missionary movements. The Missionary Support Coordinator provides vital strategic input and administrative oversight of how OMS equips persons serving in the organization to develop and maintain their financial and prayer support network through training, mentor/coaching, and other means. They have operational control of the systems and processes for scheduling and tracking OMS personnel’s participation in SRS Bootcamp events, missionary support mentor/coaching, and other areas.
- Oversee the relationship between OMS and outside service providers in the area of Missionary Support.
- Stay on top of trends, developments, and new opportunities for improving missionary support training, coaching, and infrastructure.
- Track dates and registration for upcoming events, including coordinating with other departments for tracking and finances and keeping OMS personnel informed about events.
- Track registration and program completion for missionary support training events.
- Recruit, equip and give ongoing support for OMS Missionary Partnership Development mentors/coaches.
- Provide learning experiences, resources, and relationships to support supervisors in their role in helping their underfunded team members in missionary support.
- Facilitate quarterly meetings of the OMS USA Ministry Partner Development Implementation Team.
- Provide periodic and other reports as requested on the progress of individuals in the funding process and the effectiveness of systems and processes for supporting them.
- Demonstrated ability to use workflow management software applications for producing and managing spreadsheets, planning, scheduling, and tracking projects, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in speech and writing to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to obtain, analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and to produce reports for decision-making and evaluation purposes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in human resources, learning and development, sales or fund-raising is preferred but not required
- A college or university degree preferred, or equivalent experience
One Mission Society is an international, interdenominational missions organization dedicated to making disciples of Jesus Christ around the world. With ministry in more than 70 countries, One Mission Society partners alongside local believers to multiply disciples, leaders, churches, and missionaries. We’re passionate about seeing the Great Commission fulfilled, and we’re looking for teammates who want to use their gifts and abilities for kingdom impact.
Requirements for all roles:
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Actively involved in a local evangelical church.
- Interested in missions.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com