Website One Mission Society
Engaging the One to Reach the Many
The Church Connections Specialist assists the Church Partners team with utilizing marketing and communication techniques to grow new and existing church partnerships.
- Create innovative marketing initiatives for the Church Partnership department.
- Research and analyze challenges in reaching new church partners.
- Design marketing strategies for department projects and events that reach new church partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Communications Department on new initiatives.
- Oversee the creation of all department marketing collateral, ensuring it undergoes regular review and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Stay informed of US church missions trends and brainstorm with the church partner team on new initiatives or program needed.
- Complete department projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or sales preferred.
- At least three years of experience in a marketing, sales, or customer service role.
- Familiarity with StoryBrand framework.
- Experience designing promotional campaigns and materials.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media marketing strategies.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org