Website One Mission Society
Play a critical role in global Gospel transformation as you mobilize individuals to serve as missionaries through One Mission Society. Walk alongside individuals considering missions to help them discern their call, explore opportunities, and apply to serve through OMS. After their acceptance, continue to journey with them as they are equipped, develop ministry partners, and prepare to go and make disciples.
- Passionately cast the vision for missions and for opportunities with One Mission Society
- Coach and mentor individuals exploring missions opportunities to determine fit and placement
- Assess individuals’ spiritual maturity and readiness for missional service
- Proactively guide individuals through the application, assessment, and equipping processes as their primary point of contact
- Collaborate with the US and international supervisors to learn personnel needs and develop proactive recruiting strategies
- Represent One Mission Society and recruit new missionaries at colleges campuses, churches, and other recruiting events in your assigned area
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and with empathy
- Proficiency in Mircosoft Office and social media
- Passionately communicate the mission and vision of OMS across all generations
- Possess natural gifting in relationship building
- Have a self-motivated work ethic
- Assume responsibility for own continued personal and professional growth.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team
- Ability to perform in a variety of setting, from Headquarter’s office to an international cross-cultural setting
- Ability to adapt and to be sensitive in cross-cultural setting
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org