Assistant to Chief Financial Officer and Controller
Website One Mission Society
Engaging the One to Reach the Many
Use your administrative skills to further the worldwide ministry of One Mission Society by serving as the accounts payable clerk while partnering with the OMS Finance Department. You will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and Controller. This is a paid, 40-hour a week role located at our World Headquarters in Greenwood, IN.
- Assist in bank reconciliations
- Post transactions into the system of record
- Assist controller in month end closings
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with reports, correspondence, etc.
- Assist other members of the Finance team as need
- Supervise the work of any Finance Department interns, as needed
Education and Experience-
- One year certificate from college or technical school or 3-6 months of related training or experience
- Efficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Interest in working in a financial team and environment
- Accounting/bookkeeping skills a plusAbout Us
One Mission Society is an international, interdenominational missions organization dedicated to making disciples of Jesus Christ around the world. With ministry in more than 70 countries, One Mission Society partners alongside local believers to multiply disciples, leaders, churches, and missionaries. We’re passionate about seeing the Great Commission fulfilled, and we’re looking for teammates who want to use their gifts and abilities for kingdom impact.
Requirements for all roles:
• Committed follower of Jesus Christ.
• Actively involved in a local evangelical church.
• Interested in missions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com