Website One Mission Society
Engaging the One to Reach the Many
The West Africa Missionary Movement Team in Côte d’Ivoire is partnering with the evangelical national church to motivate and equip nationals for near- and cross-cultural ministry that multiplies disciples, churches, missionaries and leaders. The primary focus will be to help mobilize, equip and send African missionaries.
The Missionary Movements Coordinator will lead the planning and execution of training activities and events. He/she will report to the Team Leader and will also work closely with the leadership of Village Church Planting (VCP).
- Plan, execute and oversee training activities and events. This will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Establish a training schedule
- Secure training venues
- Secure trainers
- Communicate with students and other stakeholders
- Ensure that training runs smoothly
- Communicate with students, partner leaders and graduates
- Assist with training delivery, as needed
- Coordinate and communicate with partners and institutions.
- Organize and oversee training records
- Organize and oversee the financial matters of the team
- Complete reports within an agreed upon timeframe with the Team Leader and OMS Regional Director
- Weave the compassion of Christ into all tasks
Skills and Education-
- Combination of training and experience in missiology and cross-cultural missionary endeavors
- Biblical training and public speaking skills to inspire and instruct others for missionary work
- Organized in their work yet able to be flexible
- Cross-cultural competency
- Bilingual, French (possess or acquire intermediate fluency or better) and English
- Strong ability to network with people and partners
- Prior cross-cultural missionary experience highly desired
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to travel in rigorous conditions
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com