Church Partners Midwest Regional Director
Website One Mission Society
The Church Partners USA Midwest Regional Director grows new and existing partnerships between One Mission Society and US churches.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college. Major in bible, theology, or cross-cultural ministry preferred.
- Three years’ experience working or volunteering in church missions.
- Passionately committed to the mission and core values of OMS.
- Spiritually mature, willing to live in accordance with the faith statements of OMS.
- Self-starter, able to work in your region without close supervision.
- Recruit new church partners; shepherd existing church partners.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills: verbal and written.
- Intermediate skill using Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in the weekly church partners team meeting, to pray for your team members and collaborate with them regularly.
- Responsible to regularly connect with the VP to discuss the challenges and opportunities in your region.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of a church (lead pastor, missions pastor, missions team leader) with the goal of growing deep partnerships using the Pathways to Partnership guide. Pray for them regularly.
- Recruit interested church leaders to participate in church partner training events either online or in person. These include: The Disciple-Making Journey Training, Advance Missions Coaching Cohort, and Global Worker Care 101. You will have the opportunity to facilitate various training events and offer follow-up coaching, if desired.
- Lead an overseas vision trip of current or prospective church partners.
- Share leads to other OMS ministries when appropriate (Mobilization, Development, Hope61, Men For Missions (MFM), Dynamic Women In Missions (DWIM), One Mission Kids, etc..).
- Participate as a member of the church partners resource development team.
- Represent Church Partners USA to at least one OMS region (Latin America, Europe/Middle East, Africa, Asia/South Pacific). This includes building relationships with regional director(s), field leaders, and OMS USA global workers.
- Travel to churches to represent OMS, to lead meetings, and to make presentations about OMS and global missions.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of relationships using Salesforce.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org