Website One Mission Society
The Church Partners USA Midwest Regional Director grows new and existing partnerships between One Mission Society and US churches.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college. Major in bible, theology, or cross-cultural ministry preferred.
- Three years’ experience working or volunteering in church missions.
- Passionately committed to the mission and core values of OMS.
- Spiritually mature, willing to live in accordance with the faith statements of OMS.
- Self-starter, able to work in your region without close supervision.
- Recruit new church partners; shepherd existing church partners.
- Professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills: verbal and written.
- Intermediate skill using Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in the weekly church partners team meeting, to pray for your team members and collaborate with them regularly.
- Responsible to regularly connect with the VP to discuss the challenges and opportunities in your region.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of a church (lead pastor, missions pastor, missions team leader) with the goal of growing deep partnerships using the Pathways to Partnership guide. Pray for them regularly.
- Recruit interested church leaders to participate in church partner training events either online or in person. These include: The Disciple-Making Journey Training, Advance Missions Coaching Cohort, and Global Worker Care 101. You will have the opportunity to facilitate various training events and offer follow-up coaching, if desired.
- Lead an overseas vision trip of current or prospective church partners.
- Share leads to other OMS ministries when appropriate (Mobilization, Development, Hope61, Men For Missions (MFM), Dynamic Women In Missions (DWIM), One Mission Kids, etc..).
- Participate as a member of the church partners resource development team.
- Represent Church Partners USA to at least one OMS region (Latin America, Europe/Middle East, Africa, Asia/South Pacific). This includes building relationships with regional director(s), field leaders, and OMS USA global workers.
- Travel to churches to represent OMS, to lead meetings, and to make presentations about OMS and global missions.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of relationships using Salesforce.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org