Website One Mission Society
Use your administrative skills to assist with administrative needs for the Director of Dynamic Women in Missions. Be the go-to-coordinator for all team travel logistics.
- Assumes administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to: overseeing the daily administrative activities of the department and those assigned by the Dynamic Women Director, performing financial administration duties, coordinating meetings, and maintaining correspondence
- Drives innovative business improvements that develop new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promote a work environment that fosters creative thinking, and provide innovation and rational risk taking
- Balances immediate and long-term priorities while meeting critical objectives and working towards long term goals
- Understands and communicates the purpose and strategies for Dynamic Women in Missions internally and externally
- Coordinates and maintains the filing of electronic media and documents on SharePoint, T-Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Maintains file management, version control, logging, and reporting for incoming and outgoing files to support operations. (i.e., financial transfers, abeyance accounts, training materials etc.)
- Assists with logistics for events, such as team meetings, trainings and special events
- Miscellaneous assignments as needed
Short Term Travel Specialist:
- Monitor traveling activity and programs.
Be the go-to person for any relevant matter from booking tickets and acquiring visas to reconciling expenses and ensuring travel safety
- Administer, manage and monitor travel policies, guidelines, and budget in order to ensure efficient and risk free short-term mission travels
- Manage all logistical arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations as outlined by OMS leadership, travel agencies and other vendors (i.e. background checks, applications, travel insurance, etc.)
- Coordinate with OMS field personnel all pertinent team or individual logistics
- Maintain application records and copies of passports, and gain knowledge of visas for different counties
Skills and Experience-
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired
- Excellent people skills, able to work as a team member, self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Ability to reason and has excellent organizational skills.
- Computer and software programs: The ability to learn and operate relevant specialized software programs (e.g., OMS Donor database system, Travel software, Zoom, MS Office software, Adobe Acrobat, Publisher, and other software as needed) for creating manuals, brochures, newsletters and project management input/tracking. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases in relevant programs
- Understanding of One Mission Society’s mission, policies and procedures.
- Speaking and writing a second language is helpful but not necessary
One Mission Society is an international, interdenominational missions organization dedicated to making disciples of Jesus Christ around the world. With ministry in more than 70 countries, One Mission Society partners alongside local believers to multiply disciples, leaders, churches, and missionaries. We’re passionate about seeing the Great Commission fulfilled, and we’re looking for teammates who want to use their gifts and abilities for kingdom impact.
Requirements for all roles:
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Actively involved in a local evangelical church.
- Interested in missions.
This is a support-based position that involves raising financial support through ministry partners for salary and other expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com