The Director of Training provides strategic direction and oversight of pre-field training for One Collective and contributes to personal and professional development initiatives for ongoing field training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the training administrative assistant to oversee all logistics for pre-field training events (meals and housing, coordinating trainers/instructors, communicating to participants, children’s program, etc.).
- Work alongside key stakeholders in the development of learning experiences that equip workers in the foundations of holistic transformation and prepare them for fundraising and ministry service, using the principles of adult education.
- Teach and facilitate training sessions, according to gifts and abilities.
- Establish pre-field training dates 1-2 years out and maintain appropriate calendars, coordinating with appropriate staff and trainers.
- Ensure that online components of pre-field training are working well, user-friendly, and up-to-date (including general web pages, registration pages, and Moodle learning modules).
- Connect with workers during the pre-field process through interaction in online programs and during in-person sessions.
- Conduct regular program assessments – seeking innovation, using methods of adult education, and ensuring effectiveness in all Training initiatives.
- Oversee the creation of new modules and use of our online leadership development program (EQUIP) and participate in the development and running of the quarterly virtual leadership series.
Develop a strategic training plan to integrate all training offerings of the organization and serve as a stakeholder in the creation of new initiatives according to needs assessments.
- Participate, as requested, in Area-specific conferences and other leadership events.
- Develop Training budgets and forecasts and manage to each of them throughout the year.
- Contribute to the fundraising efforts of the organization.
- Contribute to the leadership efforts of the organization as a member of the Global Leadership Team.
College education required.
Work Status and Reporting:
This is a part-time position at 25 hours per week, reporting to a Vice President of Ministry Support. Hours may fluctuate during training events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com