Summary: The primary responsibility of the Information Systems Manager is to provide administration and management of technology and communications infrastructure and integration for the organization in cooperation with the Executive Vice President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fundraise for the organization.
• Network administration including systems, structure, security, and hardware. This includes cloud services i.e.—Amazon Web Services, Google Workspace, Rydoo, FreshDesk, etc.
• Software administration including our accounting system (Solomon), receipting system (Results Plus), antivirus (Vipre), Microsoft Office, and others as needed.
• Provide administration of communication systems and services including Internet, telephone, and email.
• Database administrator for all centralized databases including web and application specific systems. This includes the integration of data and systems.
• Ohana administrator and chief developer.
• Responsible for training employees and trainees in the use of our computers, network, telephone system, and software.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining policies, procedures, and system documentation for our systems, equipment, network and software along with Information Systems employees.
• Perform other duties and projects as directed by the Executive Vice President.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in network (Linux, Windows, and AWS) and database (Microsoft SQLserver, Postgresql, and MySQL) administration.
• Service for Our Constituents
• Attention to Detail
This role reports to the Executive Vice President. This is a full-time, exempt position at a minimum of 40 hours per week.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements, of personnel as classified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com