Operations Department – Finance Team
General Accounting & Audit
Supervised by: Finance Operations Manager
Status: Part-time, non-exempt, temporary position
We are seeking an experienced operations Accountant with knowledge of accounting principles, experience with preparing and analyzing financial transactions, reconciliation of accounts in accounting software, budgeting, and basic spreadsheet competency.
This position provides assistance to the Finance Operations Manager by performing monthly bank account and system reconciliations, preparing journal entries, performing account analysis and data upload for operations budgets, and preparing financial data for the annual audit.
This is a temporary position with an estimated duration of 8 to 12 months.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations for tax returns and operating systems.
– Create journal entries for bank account balancing and corrections.
– Perform monthly monitoring of payroll expense account activity.
– Assist Finance Operations Manager with workpaper preparation and reconciliations for the annual audit.
– Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
– Passion for East Asia and reaching its peoples for God’s glory.
– Associate degree or equivalent certifications and training in accounting.
– At least 5 years of accounting or finance experience.
– Expertise in MS Excel and Access, experience with MS Word.
– Good communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Attention to detail, task oriented.
– Team player, yet reliable and work independently.
– Problem solver.
This is a 20 hour, non-exempt position, paid at $25.00 per hour.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to OMF (U.S.) at
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org