Website Mission Training International
The Food Service Manager is responsible for all areas of hospitality that pertain to MTI’s meal delivery, kitchen operations and dining services. This includes excellent leadership over the food service staff, working alongside other MTI leaders as we support our programs by delivering quality and excellence in simple, yet satisfying and nutritious meals.
- Leads Food Service team including hiring, training and supervising food service staff.
- Lives out the role of a player/coach in the areas of cooking and serving.
- Provide delicious, nutritious, creative meals and snacks for those at MTI.
- Manage financial and administrative functions of the Food Services department.
- Serve as a member of the Hospitality Leadership Team.
- Provide hospitality and customer service to those coming through the programs.
- Has a relationship with Jesus Christ and who is growing in faith, character, and the knowledge of God.
- Ability to work on a team, relate, and work well with others.
- Models excellence in hospitality.
- Has a positive attitude with a “servants” heart.
- Must be well organized and pro-active.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred in a food services management role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current restaurant industry trends.
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal food sanitation regulation
CULTURE: We are a vibrant community at MTI, having committed to each other the daily activities of our services would be guided by our core values of loving unified teams, integrity, a personal vitality in our relationship with God, and the pursuit of quality and excellence in all of our services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org