Director, Employee Relations
Website Mission Aviation Fellowship
A Brief Overview
Oversees MAF’s safeguarding and respectful workplace policies and guidelines; and partners with managers in improving and developing employee performance, as an essential part of the work of MAF so that the Gospel is proclaimed and God’s Kingdom is extended.
• Safeguarding Oversight
• EEOC Compliance
• Employee Performance Management
• Interpersonal Awareness
• Oral/Written Communication
• Developing Others
• Personal Credibility
• Bachelor’s degree in business/HR or sociology preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3 Years in the field of Employee Relations, preferred
• 2 Years in child safety and incident response, preferred
• 2 Years overseas experience, preferred
• Intermediate skill in interviewing and investigating (vs. supporting, counseling, or debriefing), including thorough documentation
• Intermediate ability in applying Federal, State, and local law EEOC and Safeguarding regulations
• Intermediate skill in reading, interpreting, applying, and explaining rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
MAF offers a competitive benefits package which includes affordable and rich medical (basic or HDHP), dental and vision insurance; vacation and sick leave accrual begin at date of hire; ten paid holidays per year, plus two personal days; 403(b) plan with up to 5% employer match; paid parental leave; life insurance;, both short and long-term disability. Total Rewards package increases the base salary by an average of ~$35,000 per staff member.
MAF is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment free from any form of unlawful discrimination or harassment. As a faith-based religious organization pursuant to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 702 (42 USC @2000e), MAF has the right to and does solely hire candidates who agree with our Statement of Faith and agree to abide by our Standards of Conduct.
MAF seeks to create a workplace that is intentional about Kingdom Inspired Diversity. Our commitment to our employees extends to their opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. We will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the organization.
To apply for this job please visit maf.org.