Extending God's love through global healthcare
The Director of Operations is a senior-level leadership position responsible for ensuring that MedSend operates efficiently and effectively. This position plays a critical role and is a part of the senior leadership team involved in strategic decision making and operations as MedSend continues to enhance its programs and build capacity.
You will coordinate the day-to-day activities of MedSend, collaborate with staff, and support the administrative functions of MedSend including oversight of its donor management platform, H/R and accounting operations and meeting its technological needs.
You will develop and implement strategies that will improve the MedSend operations and identify areas in which the organization can improve the day-to-day activities.
Other responsibilities are:
· Oversee administrative functions including, but not limited to, payroll management, acquisition of risk management products, maintenance of corporate memberships, management of leases and contracts, as well as oversight of the shared facilities at the MedSend corporate office, to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
· Assist board of directors with corporate document revisions and filings and corporate housekeeping matters.
· Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the audit committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary upon completion of audit. Coordinate preparation of Form 990 nonprofit IRS filing.
· Manage all legal matters and ensure that MedSend operates in compliance with relevant state and federal statutes and regulations in all locations where MedSend conducts business including oversight of state charity registrations and annual renewals.
· Work with the staff accountant to oversee MedSend’s finances.
· Ensure timely entry and acknowledgment of all donations received into the donor database and that the Donor Relations Gift Coordinator receives and responds to donor inquiries and issues on a timely basis and provide assistance, when needed.
· Develop and implement MedSend’s Human Resources policies to ensure comprehensive management of personnel and personnel records, recruiting, oversight of compensation and benefit plans, and training to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
· Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors, consultants, and partners.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org