Website Kids Alive International
Director of Monthly & Annual Giving
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Global Engagement and Partnerships Full-Time Salaried Exempt Location: Hybrid Office Environment; Alpharetta, Georgia
Kids Alive International is a Christian organization serving vulnerable at-risk children in multiple countries across the globe.
We are seeking a Director of Monthly and Annual Giving to design and execute the strategic plans for monthly and annual organizational giving and lead the Sponsorship team. They will collaborate with marketing and communications teams and utilize a multi-channel approach to create complementary communication strategies, maximize team performance and increase unrestricted financial support.
The successful candidate has proven abilities to sustain and grow relationships. They have impeccable leadership and communication skills which enable them to effectively lead and collaborate with the Sponsorship team as well as cultivate support from donors. They are highly skilled in data analysis, long-range planning and the development of donor engagement strategies.
As our Director of Monthly & Annual Giving, you will:
• Design and execute the strategic plans for monthly and annual organizational giving.
• Collaborate with marketing and communications team to create complementary communication and engagement strategies among different demographics.
• Utilize a multi-channel approach, including direct mail, email, social media, and special events.
• Assist in the development and execution of funding campaigns, proposals, and donor communication documents.
• Provide trend analysis and progress reports to the executive team.
• Evaluate monthly, quarterly, and annual results, shifting strategies when necessary.
• Lead the drafting of collateral for monthly and annual donors while partnering with marketing and communications staff responsible for design.
• Lead the Sponsorship Team and co-manage an assistant who provides support to cross-functional teams
A successful Director of Monthly & Annual Giving will also bring:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in nonprofit fundraising and donor relations
• Experience managing annual giving program of $5 million or more
• Experience working in collaboration with major gifts staff
• Data analysis, cost-benefit analysis and revenue planning skills
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage direct reports and manage up
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, donor database systems, and other business collaboration tools
• Full vaccination against COVID-19, or a willingness to get the vaccine
At Kids Alive International, it is important to have a committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for serving children and families. We seek candidates with alignment to the Bible, Christian theology, faith, and practice, as well as our organization’s mission, vision, and core values. Read more about our core beliefs here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/.
Kids Alive offers competitive pay and benefits including 403B with employer contribution, great health and dental insurance from day one, and an FSA. If you have the skills and experience described here and are looking for a challenging but rewarding work experience, we want to hear from you. Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume and fill out our online application: https://kidsalive.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=52.
For more information, please see our website: www.kidsalive.org/about.
Have questions? Reach out to Bill Dean, Mobilization Coordinator: Bill.Dean@kidsalive.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com