Website Kids Alive International
Rescuing, Redeeming, and Restoring Vulnerable Children in Christ
Junior Research Analyst for International Programs
Reports to: The Executive Vice President for Global Ethics and Policy Full-Time Salaried, Exempt,
Based in Alpharetta, Georgia
Do you desire to use your talents for research, numbers, and data analysis to make a difference? Are you excited by the idea of capturing and organizing information in ways that have positive
impact in people’s lives? Do you play with Excel and data visualizations for fun? This opportunity
may be what you are looking for.
Kids Alive International is relocating our home office to Atlanta, Georgia and creating two new Junior Research Analyst roles to support ministry strategy and resource development. We are a Christ-centered organization that believes every child deserves to live free from the bondage of hunger, abuse, and exploitation. This belief compels us model God’s love to vulnerable children, and to meet their spiritual, physical, educational, and emotional needs with compassion and
At our organization, it is important to have a committed personal Christian faith in Jesus Christ and a heart for serving vulnerable children, families, and communities. We seek alignment with the driving mission, vision, and core values of Kids Alive International, the Bible, and Christian theology, faith, and practice.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys helping to shape their role in an environment in transition. They will be highly curious, creative, organized, and courageous to ask effective questions and think outside the box. They will confidently jump into adapting or creating
dashboards and learning new information systems to solicit and capture the kind of data needed for each project or goal. They will keep our shared core values, beliefs, and commitments at the center of their work. They will “…make the most of every opportunity” (Colossians 4:5) to demonstrate the love of Christ, “be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself” (Philippians 2:3), and “…run with endurance the race God has set before us” (Hebrews 12:1).
As a Junior Research Analyst, you will:
• Support our international leadership by providing and presenting timely, accurate, actionable data and analysis on issues relevant to the Kids Alive programs.
• Drive our efforts to gather, maintain, present, and make sense of various kinds of data from programs around the world. Improve and create dashboards, help staff use them effectively, and learn to utilize our databases effectively.
• Collaborate in a friendly and professional way with team members around the globe that have different cultures, personalities, and work styles
• Prepare professional-level research briefs, reports, papers, and other graphics/visualizations summarizing program progress and results, as well as reports on topics related to Kids Alive.
• Assist other team members and leaders as they create publications, web pages, presentations, and proposals for internal and external audiences
• Pursue professional development to improve skills and deliver increasingly complex and helpful analysis solutions to the organization
We believe a successful Junior Research Analyst will also have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
• 1-3 years’ training, background, or experience with two or more of the following:
• Business analytics
• Finance or accounting
• Research or analysis
• Child protection
• Social welfare and poverty alleviation
• Ability to generate reports, data visualizations, and other research outputs
• Ability to stay organized while working on multiple projects, solve problems independently when needed, and draw accurate conclusions from data using basic analytic techniques
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, for example, creating and manipulating formulas, pivot tables, and visualizations
• Proficiency with Microsoft office tools such as Word and PowerPoint, video conference apps, and similar tools
• Language proficiency in English (verbal and written) is required. (Bonus for language proficiency in Spanish, French, or other languages of the countries where we work.)
• A valid Driver’s License and passport, with an ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 10% of the time
Kids Alive offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. If you possess the above- mentioned skills and experience and are looking for a challenging but rewarding work experience, we want to hear from you.
Read more about our mission, vision, and core values here: www.kidsalive.org/meet-kids-alive/about/what-we-believe/
To apply, click here: https://kidsalive.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=42
Have questions? Reach out to Bill Dean, Mobilization Coordinator: Bill.Dean@kidsalive.org.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com