Website Katalyst World Partners
Accelerating the global church with sustainable solutions
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for providing leadership for all HR functions within Katalyst World Partners. This includes HR workforce planning, recruitment, screening and processing, on-boarding and off-boarding, performance management, policy development, review and compliance, and staff relations.
KATALYST is a new organization seeking an innovative individual who is motivated to develop HR systems for a new era in missions from the ground up.
Key Job Functions
- Serve on the KWP Leadership Team
- Lead the development of and maintain the human resource system including staff handbook, policies, etc.
- Ensure organizational and regulatory HR compliance
- Develop and maintain recruitment and selection functions
- Actively maintain the recruitment and HR database and establish processes
- Administer organizational training events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com