Reduce barriers, Ease burdens, and Deliver God's Word
The Land Transportation Director plans and manages the development of JAARS Land Transportation Services. The director is responsible for the Land Transportation department goals, equipment and staff. This includes creating and overseeing the budget, as well as the training events.
– Provide input to the development of product strategy and research, and development of new and emerging products as indicated by the Global Initiatives team and or other customers.
– Establish quality control standards for training environment as well as repairs and maintenance,
– Provide guidance to the service maturity (SM) growth plan including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs
– Ensure all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met (also part of SM)
– Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports
– Determine responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish mission objectives
– Train and ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations
– A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
– Embrace the vision, mission, and core values of JAARS
– Leadership training and experience
– Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
– Articulate communicator, both verbally and in writing
– Strong business and organizing skills
– Understand and respect multicultural management issues
– Practice a learning attitude and creative tolerance with differences, while offering training and mentoring to those supervised or less skilled
To apply for this job please visit jaarspeople.secure.force.com.