Website International Students Inc.
Objective: To develop and coordinate a strategy to give every Muslim international student in NYC an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel, and to disciple them for future ministry.
- Clarify and curate Muslim-outreach approach among international students
- Develop training and resourcing for staff who are focused on Muslim outreach.
- Develop and expand all existing Muslim-focused staff teams.
- Launch staff teams who focus on Muslims on local NYC college campuses.
- Work collaboratively with university administration and spiritual life offices
- Supervise and coach all staff and volunteers on your teams
- Oversee the budgets of your staff
- In partnership with others, mobilize workers for the harvest on your campus
- Recruit additional team members
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally. This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
- Represent the ministry of ISI among Muslims at the annual NYC Heart for Muslims conference, and any other conferences or events where appropriate.
- Has a minimum of a four-year degree in liberal arts, and preferably a master’s degree
- Has a minimum of two years of work experience encompassing people management
- Demonstrated work experience in administrative, communication skills and strategic planning will be given preference, as will prior ministry experience with ISI or another international student ministry
- Exhibits strong leadership and team-building skill sets
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of Islam
- Has a minimum of two years’ experience working among Muslims
- Has received missiological training in some form related to reaching Muslims for Christ
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com