Website International Students Inc.
Objective: To utilize the power of social media to assist the ISI team in NYC so that every international student in the city or area has an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel.
- Execute a social media strategy for ISI NYC.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with ministry team to create a social media calendar.
- Stay current with social media trends
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org