Website International Commission
Equipping and Enabling Believers for Worldwide Evangelism
The VP of Development will partner with the President of International Commission (IC) to accomplish a number of development tasks.
- Establish development priorities and a revenue generating strategy for IC.
- Implement strategy and manage the budget that supports it.
- Work with the President to plan and execute short and long-term fundraising and business development strategies, projections, and performance targets to meet goals for annual operating income, special initiatives, and reserve funds, renewing and increasing levels of support and diversifying sources and types of revenue.
- Actively engage and support the President in the resource development process, contributing to the development of a compelling case for support and strategies for effective solicitations.
- Conduct research, prospecting, and application to multiple donor sources. Manage fundraising campaigns, engaging, and overseeing ongoing development efforts.
- Develop and maintain key long-term relationships with existing and former donors and prospective new donors.
- Train and mentor development staff and communicate fundraising goals and progress throughout IC.
- Work with the President and Leadership team to form and lead the IC development team.
- Develop and maintain both the strategy and the portfolios for donor development. Review four times a year.
- Establish and attend Donor visits, schedules, purpose, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com