Website International Commission
Equipping and Enabling Believers for Worldwide Evangelism
The Director of Marketing is responsible for strategizing, planning, and maintaining multimedia campaigns and social media engagement to increase ministry reach and constituent participation. Some essential job functions include:
- Always be looking for ways to build the brand name and mission awareness of IC.
- Review official internal and external communications to ensure they adhere to brand standards.
- Establish and define target markets according to the goals of International Commission.
- Work with the annual calendar of projects to create a Development team content calendar that includes all traditional and digital media and PR opportunities.
- Coordinate with Development team and contractors to plan, gather resources, execute according to 18-month Marketing Plan.
- Track all success metrics of each marketing campaign and media channel. Revise communications as needed according to success metrics and analytics.
- Analyze and track success of all communications and report to VP of Development and Development team, as well as other interested or involved people as required or requested in order to continue to raise return on investment (ROI) and/or other success metrics.
- Develop or review current SEO strategy for organic search placement. Research best practices in the online strategies of similar organizations and adjust our efforts to target our goal constituents.
- Create content calendar with the Development Team to meet all department goals.
- Develop proposed marketing budget and present to VP of Development for approval.
- Strategize effective user experience designs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com