Changing Lives, Bringing Hope.
I. MISSION OVERVIEW
Harvesters Reaching the Nations (HRTN) is a Christ-centered organization providing discipleship,
education and health care to orphans as well as vulnerable women and children in remote regions of the
world. We are working to realize a vision: a world where children are free from spiritual, economic and
social poverty so they can better serve their communities as disciples of Christ.
HRTN began serving children in Yei, South Sudan, in 2001. Four years later, a medical clinic was opened
to care for the children. Recognizing the medical needs in the community, the clinic expanded into a
hospital, named His House of Hope (HHH). In 2016, HHH was closed due to security concerns. God is
leading the organization to reopen a medical clinic, with the hope of reinstituting the hospital services at
some point in the future.
The Clinical Manager will be a spiritual and medical leader at the medical clinic, and, with a small team,
direct the reopening of the facility.
Plan, provide, and coordinate patient care activities to maintain standards of patient care. Assist the
Medical Director in defining and maintaining facility standards in clinical area and practice in accordance
with all regular requirements and accreditation standards. Advise medical and administrative staff in
matters related to clinical services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate
III. WORK DUTIES
A. General duties & responsibilities:
1. Participate in daily prayer, individual and corporate, for the knowledge and application of
God’s will for the ministry of HRTN and the people of South Sudan.
2. Maintain a Christ-like attitude at all times, and behaviors consistent with the Harvesters’
Code of Conduct.
3. Perform all duties according to the standards and requirements of the Harvesters’ Policies &
4. Attend periodic meetings with other HRTN personnel as may be required to coordinate the
work of the mission.
5. Coordinate with others in the work area as necessary to ensure that the work duties are
completed during times when you are absent.
6. Maintain communication with HRTN staff by attending appropriate leadership and
fellowship meetings.7. Develop productive, professional and positive relationships among all HRTN staff.
B. Medical Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide medical care to children of all ages, and women. Determine medical needs, perform
physical examinations, administer medication, advise parents/guardians on health needs,
and assist the Medical Director in operations as needed.
2. Plan and organize activities related to specified clinical services to ensure patient needs are
met in accordance with professional standards of medical and nursing care and facility
3. Coordinate activities with other HRTN services, patients’ relatives, law enforcement officers,
and other health facilities as needed.
4. Develop, implement, and coordinate quality management, utilization review, and discharge
planning programs, in conjunction with the Medical Director.
5. Consult with management and other HRTN program leaders on patient care or nursing
problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure patient needs are met.
6. Participate in guidance and educational programs for Staff and the community.
7. Develop pediatric-specific policies and competencies. Observe procedures and make
appropriate suggestions and recommendations for improving techniques, policies, and
8. Engage in studies and investigations related to improving delivery of services.
A. Well-experienced Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner with demonstrated competency in
B. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
C. Flexible and adaptable; interest in the local community; interest in learning the local language.
D. Demonstrated organization, planning, and leadership skills.
E. Initiative to improve processes and procedures.
F. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks.
G. Ability to raise personal missionary funds.
H. Prior missionary experienced preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com