The purpose of the Technology Coordinator is to support all departments of GFM. This ministry role is full-time, and support-raising is required. The Technology Coordinator has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis. The role can be based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
* Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
* Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others.
* Must have knowledge of the technical aspects of web servers, web design, Google Suite, online databases, and/or is capable as well as willing to learn and grow in these professional skills.
* Must display interpersonal communication skills in order to troubleshoot technical issues, implement programs that serve GFM teams/personnel/projects, and train team members in use of technology.
* Must function well both independently and in a team environment.
* Oversee technical systems of GFM and keep them up-to-date, which includes but is not limited to the following:
maintaining product subscriptions
keeping passwords to these systems and determining who should have access to specific programs
backing up information
* Ensure the software/programs used by GFM are integrated with each other where needed and are efficient in accordance with their purposes.
* Be aware of GFM branding guidelines and make sure that all products are in compliance.
* Serving GFM teams/personnel in order to develop and integrate both current and new technology to enhance GFM initiatives and projects.
* Train current and new personnel in the use of Google Suite applications that are shared with GFM teams as well as other technology to which individuals need to have access.
* Troubleshooting technology issues that arise within GFM programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com