The purpose of the Missions Advisor is to contribute to the mobilization of Christ’s Church by using education and experience to present needs and provide next steps for individuals and churches to engage with unreached people groups both locally and globally generally, through GFM. This ministry role is full-time and support-raising is required. The Missions Advisor has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis.
* Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
* Must obtain significant missions training and discipleship through GFM’s Missionary Training School (in-person or online).
* Must have a passion to see individuals and churches activated to God’s mission
* Must be competent with public speaking in large and small group settings.
* Must be able to travel and coordinate logistics for recruitment events, vision trips, etc.
* Must display networking proficiency and/or have existing network in the region of choice.
* Must be a member or actively involved in a local church/house church.
* Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others.
* Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
* Must function well both independently and in a team environment.
A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal trainings in management, organization, leadership, and/or ministry are also acceptable.
* Must be able to provide Godly coaching and direction to those presently moving towards missionary service.
* Must be able to serve and equip local churches in their efforts to mobilize their own people towards missionary service.
* Interview and assess missionary candidates’ spiritual maturity and readiness for ministry.
* Actively maintain and build relationships with potential missionaries to identify appropriate opportunities within GFM.
* Represent GFM either by speaking or teaching GFM curriculum as opportunities arise.
* Recruit new missionaries from candidate pools such as college campuses, churches, missions focused groups, etc.
* Maintain accurate and timely records of activities and interactions with contacts using SalesForce in accordance with GFM’s established mobilization procedures.
* Support the development of GFM’s partner relationships and support the creation of mobilization resources, participate in internal project groups, and use social media to create additional awareness of GFM’s ministries.
* Provide oversight and accountability for Missions Advocates and Missions Ambassadors in assigned region.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com