The purpose of the Creative Media Coordinator is to provide leadership and strategy while portraying our message, building the brand, raising awareness, and speaking to many different types of people through creative and easy-to-digest visuals. This ministerial role is full-time and support-raising is required. The Creative Media Coordinator has the ability to work on site and from home on a regular basis. The role is based out of Atlanta, GA.
* Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
* Must be ready to go through the GFM orientation and training onboarding process for new staff
* Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others
* Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
Must function well both independently and in a team environment
A College Degree in Communications or Media is preferred but not required; informal training or experience in Communications or Media may also be acceptable.
* Staying updated with creative content needs of GFM staff (social media, website, blogs, videos)
* Excel as a proactive content creator, an outside-the-box thinker, and a thorough, detail-oriented worker who always goes the extra mile to make sure things are done with excellence
* Be a sounding board / encouragement for other Creative Media Team members
* Observe other people/organizations/businesses to see how they do things in terms of content creation
* Keep an eye on all GFM-produced assets (documents, PowerPoints, graphics, etc.) to ensure branding and excellence are consistent
* Creative authority over the design for GFM marketing materials and merchandise
To apply to this position or to view other positions, please Contact Us or View Other Opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com