The purpose of the Third Culture Kid Care Team Member is to provide training and member care, parent coaching, mentoring and discipleship to staff and students’ families and children in a manner that nurtures and challenges the whole family and helps to meet their emotional and spiritual needs. This ministry role is part-time and support-raising is required. The TCK Care Team Member has the ability to work on-site and from home on a regular basis. The role is based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
* Must personally embrace GFM’s purpose, vision, values and statement of faith and identify as a maturing believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
* Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and an ability to work well with others
* Must display advanced interpersonal and communication skills (Gmail, Slack, etc.)
* Must function well both independently and in a team environment
* Must have a minimum of one year overseas experience
* Prefer education or childhood development experience
A College Degree is preferred but not required; informal trainings in management, organization, leadership, and/or ministry are also acceptable.
* Nurture and support the spiritual, emotional, and mental needs of the staff and student families with children.
* Help support or administer the planning of certain GFM special events including staff date nights, young adult gatherings, monthly gatherings, student/staff lunches, send offs, welcome backs, graduation, retreats and worship times.
* Coach MTS students with children weekly
Engage in departmental team meetings to sustain and develop the body of GFM
* Develop and implement, or align programs and initiatives with GFM’s strategic direction to develop long term, healthy disciple makers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com