Grants Specialist (Part-Time)
Website Global Disciples
The Grants Specialist serves as a member of the Partner Relations Team, with a focus on increasing income from grants/foundations. This will be a fast- paced work environment with many projects and personalities in play during any given week.
This job exists to support Global Disciples in becoming nationally recognized and supported by increasing Global Disciples’ capacity to apply to and access grants and foundation funding. This position will increase the income avenue of Grants/Foundations, as well as income from potential Major Donors that prefer/require written proposals and reporting.
- Advance the development and execution of the Partner Relations Team grants/foundations strategy.
- Write, submit and manage grants proposals and reporting.
- Research and identify grant funding opportunities and new areas for income.
- Work in coordination with the Alliance office, Marketing & Communications office and Finance office to pull together the necessary documentation for applications.
- Furnish Partner Relations Team members, responsible for the relationship, with the necessary supporting documents.
- Maintain and archive records.
- Communicate the organization’s mission with passion and maintain proficient knowledge of the brand/messaging, programs and history.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church.
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes and objectives.
- 2+ years of grant writing/research experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- “Certified Fundraising Executive” certification or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent in both people and organizational skills.
- SalesForce or other CRM database experience is preferred.
- Deadline driven, team player.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; swift troubleshooting when issues arise.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a Resume and a Cover Letter which includes a few sentences on your cross-cultural experience as well as your walk with the Lord to HumanResources@GlobalDisciples.org .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com