Digital Marketing Specialist
Website Global Disciples
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a lead role in executing the digital marketing strategy for Global Disciples, working in partnership with a high-energy Marketing & Communications Team that is focused on integrating consistent messaging and voices across all messaging platforms.
This job exists to effectively communicate the vision and mission of Global Disciples to those who use the internet and other digital platforms as primary sources of information and conversation; to create interest and awareness for Global Disciples and extend fundraising efforts through multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Create and distribute all digital content related to website, blogs, press releases, podcasts, video, presentations, e-communications, etc.
- Maintain day-to-day creation, management, and posting of digital and social campaigns.
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO).
- Track campaign performance through metrics and data analysis.
- Organize, maintain, and execute a calendar for social media and e-based interactions.
- Network with organizations to establish appropriate web-based links and relationships.
- Utilize existing digital assets (audio, video, and photographs) into content for distribution onto social media platforms.
- Stay current with digital media technologies and trends in conjunction with the Content Manager.
- Design and sends out emails for events and fundraising appeals.
- Post to event sites.
- Support National Foundations in digital marketing strategies.
- Maintain content on WordPress-based website; create landing pages for events.
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and an active member of a Christian church.
- Passion for the mission and work of Global Disciples and alignment with its statement of faith, goals, purposes and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is organized. Able to relate detail to the overall picture.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and technology, including Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, media editing software, Salesforce, Pardot.
- Basic video and editing skills preferred.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Critical thinker. Self-starter. Team player with problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 preferred.
- Must be able to attend on site meetings in Lancaster, as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a Resume and a Cover Letter which includes a few sentences on your cross-cultural experience as well as your walk with the Lord to HumanResources@GlobalDisciples.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org