Synopsis: The person in this role is responsible for creating and maintaining a steady and increasing flow of persons moving toward future field assignments with Encompass.
Reports to: Director of Mobilization
Works closely with: Other Mobilizers, Personnel, Communications, and Leaders of Missional Networks
Location: Atlanta, some travel required, averaging 25%
Job Type and Time Period: Full Time, Exempt Employee. This assignment is expected to be for 2 years with renewal possible. The Mobilizer will raise support for a portion of the position’s expenses.
Responsibilities: The person in this role is responsible for:
1. Engaging with potential recruits, both individually and in group settings, to maintain and increase the flow of new workers entering the formal application process for deployment with Encompass;
2. Connecting with individuals through churches, college campuses, and conferences to motivate interest, influence next steps, and lead others into meaningful engagement with Encompass mobilization opportunities;
3. Equipping Encompass staff, volunteers, and board members with tools and information that enables them to initiate and advance recruiting efforts;
4. In collaboration with the Director of Mobilization and the Mobilization Team, working with the Communications Team to develop effective and motivational communication tools across all appropriate mediums;
5. Tracking and evaluating data that reveals and helps improve the effectiveness of recruitment efforts; with short and long-term workers.
6. Collaborating with other staff to assure the success of all shared organizational goals;
7. Creating a culture of collaboration, accountability, mutual support, and commitment to living by scriptural principles and the values of Encompass World Partners.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following knowledge, competencies, and experience:
1. Passion for identifying and assisting those potential cross-cultural workers whom God is calling to join Encompass’s team;
2. An ability to effectively communicate vision, build relationships and assist others in identifying their role in the Great Commission;
3. A high level of discernment that helps ensure that only the most qualified candidates begin the application process;
4. Familiarity with church operations, motivations, and cultures; familiarity with the culture of the Charis Fellowship is a plus;
5. An ability to apply appropriate collaborative, authoritative, coaching, and team-building leadership styles to motivate others to achieve desired results;
6. A bachelors degree is required and some formal Biblical training is preferred, as well as some relevant ministry experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org