There is a country in Southeast Asia where 98.8% of its people have never heard the good news of Jesus Christ and an estimated 10,000 villages are without a church.
The mission of East-West’s Southeast Asia team is to mobilize, disciple, and equip local believers to boldly share the good news and ignite church planting movements locally and beyond to complete the Great Commission. Using the digital strategy of Media to Movements (M2M), the Digital Strategist will work with local partners and the Southeast Asia team to sow gospel seeds broadly, make disciples, form new churches, and multiply disciples among the thousands of unreached villages in this country. The core activities of M2M include engaging a broad online audience, finding spiritually interested people, sharing with and discipling them in person, and forming new gatherings of believers.
The Digital Strategist Sub-Coordinator will research, create, and implement a regional strategy to find spiritually interested people through various digital and social media platforms, engaging them in spiritual conversations.
Essential Duties and Skills
- Skilled in social media and marketing strategies
- Able to manage a culturally diverse M2M team
- Capable of turning directives without specific actions plans into objectives and able to achieve those objectives
- Experienced working within a marketing and/or communication function preferred
- Highly proficient in the core strategies of field entry and evangelism
- Capable of assisting with additional strategies of early discipleship, church formation, and leadership development
- Willingness to learn the local language
- Ability to raise and maintain personal support
- Ability to live overseas
- Baptized believer of Jesus Christ and a faithful member of a local church
East-West Employee Culture
Our team members are passionate about Jesus, grace, bold action, and taking the gospel to the spiritually darkest places. We have one consuming passion: to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We strive to uphold the highest standards of behavior, which include integrity, trustworthiness, theological alignment, a healthy work/life balance, care for others, a servant spirit, competency in difficult conversations, a desire to see results, diligence, respect, and humility.
All East-West employees will maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith, and beliefs as well as display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ.
If you have questions about this position or any other stateside or overseas position with East-West, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com