Compensation and Benefits Coordinator
The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator will provide professional human resources expertise in compensation and benefits administration, execution, compliance and data management. In addition, the Coordinator will provide support for various HR functions: 401k administration, employee onboarding, deployment approvals, insurance billing and reconciliation, and payroll policies and procedures. The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator will apply knowledge of payroll and basic accounting procedures. The Compensation and Benefits Coordinator assists with all HR functions and events and provides backup support for assigned functions during the absence of the HR Generalist.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in HR or Business, preferred
- Experience with a reputable payroll or HRIS vendor, preferred
- Knowledge of multi-state unemployment and multi-state income tax, preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures, preferred
Ability to assess, improve and/or streamline processes to increase efficiency within the department
- 1-3 years minimum experience working in a similar role, preferred
- 1-3 years of ministry/nonprofit experience, preferred
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
To apply for this job please visit eastwest.clearcompany.com.