East-West is looking for a full-time Onboarding Specialist to ensure the successful onboarding and deployment of new staff into their roles. To be successful in this position, the Specialist will need to effectively coach and encourage new missionary staff as they journey through their initial support-raising role and prepare for stateside or overseas deployment. In addition, this position will serve as the main point of content for both new staff and hiring managers, providing ongoing administrative support and facilitation of organizational policies and best practices. The Specialist will also ensure that new staff have access to and assistance with technical hardware, software, organizational systems and accounts. The Specialist will coordinate and facilitate quarterly New Staff Orientations, in addition to bi-annual Pre Field Orientations. They will also ensure the completion of all necessary trainings, through ongoing support and communication with new staff. To be successful in this role, this person will exhibit strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, assertiveness, and the ability to collaborate with other leaders.
This is a fully support-raised position.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to raise and maintain a network of personal support
- Successful support-raising experience, a plus
- 2-3 years minimum experience working in a similar role, preferred
- 2-3 years of ministry/nonprofit experience, preferred
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with poise, diplomacy and tact
- Flexibility to quickly respond to changing situations in order to meet business needs, reprioritizing work as necessary
- Reasoning to demonstrate sound judgment by taking appropriate actions regarding questionable findings or concerns
- Prone to seek and carry out additional responsibilities
- Driven to constantly improve job functions – not satisfied with status quo
- Dependable, with maturity of judgment and respect for the needs of clients and co-workers
- Flexibility, with a willingness to take initiative
- Willingness to “pitch-in” to serve all personnel
- Honest, diplomatic and confident
- Excellent team player
- Overseas missions experiences a plus
The vision of East-West is to glorify God by multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas of the world. We aim to mobilize the Body of Christ to evangelize the lost and equip local believers to multiply disciples and healthy churches among unreached peoples and/or in restricted access communities.
As East-West seeks to multiply the Kingdom of God throughout the world, we are committed to a set of core values that influence our decisions and behaviors in pursuit of our mission- creating our unique culture and guiding principles:
- Passion for Jesus
- Passion for grace
- Passion for the spiritually darkest places
- Passion for bold action
East-West Employee Culture
Our Team Members are passionate about Jesus, Grace, Bold Action and taking the gospel to the Spiritually Darkest Places. We have one consuming passion—to make God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people. We are desperate to reach them with the radical message of God’s love and grace and understand our own unique role in this whether it be on the field or in the home office serving in Mobilization.
We strive to uphold standards of behavior, which include integrity, trust, theologically aligned, healthy work/life balance, care for others, servant spirit, competent in difficult conversations, results oriented, diligent, respectful and humble.
All East-West Ministries International employees will maintain a firm commitment to East-West’s vision, mission, values, Statement of Faith and beliefs as well as display a growing and mature faith in Jesus Christ.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com