Website BCM International
Reaching Children and Strengthening the Church
The President is accountable to the Board of Directors, directly and as represented by its Chair, to provide leadership to BCM that fulfills the BCM mission, vision and objectives, in accordance with the doctrinal statement, by-laws, core values, policies, directives, and plans approved by the Board of Directors. The President must adhere to the highest standards of moral conduct and integrity.
1. To be the ambassador for and the corporate head of BCM and a member of its Board of Directors.
2. To create and sustain, under God, a vision of excellence that challenges and energizes.
3. To give direction and spiritual leadership to BCM in its global ministry, to take responsibility for BCM’s performance and to exercise good stewardship in management in accordance with the mission, vision and the policies of the Board of Directors.
4. To develop and recommend policies and plans to the Board for consideration.
5. To report regularly to the board on major developments and activities, candidly and with transparency.
6. To ensure that BCM is continually meeting all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and to ensure that all appropriate legal and copyright safeguards are in place.
7. To represent BCM positively and fairly to the Christian community and others in keeping with BCM’s mission statement and promoting a good image and good relationships.
8. To spearhead innovative fundraising efforts outside of the organization and motivate the fundraising efforts of others within the organization.
9. To demonstrate a broad understanding of BCM’s international emphasis and to preserve cross-cultural acceptance.
Ensure the harmonious working of the whole organization under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Develop and implement BCM’s strategy, annual operating and multi-year business plans, management plans, budgets, and human resources management and development plans, monitoring progress, including international on-site interaction with missionaries, and taking additional initiatives as needed to achieve planned results.
Exercise executive leadership over the whole organization to include forward-thinking strategy and long-term vision. Able to turn vision into strategic goals, turn goals into attainable tasks, and tasks into achieved milestones. Provide strategic leadership and initiatives for developing BCM’s prayer and financial support base. Provide strategic leadership over BCM’s units and teams to ensure the whole organization functions with synergism.
Effectively communicate in a way that sets expectations and empowers and motivates others to achieve while promoting responsibility and accountability. When needed, provide external control through monitoring action, probing, confronting as required and initiating changes to get on track to achieve goals and plans.
Create, foster, and maintain an atmosphere promoting teamwork, conflict resolution, identification with objectives, staff development and growth. Encourage all staff to faithfully adhere to BCM’s mission statement and standards and ensure that ministry impact is of the highest possible quality, accountability, and integrity.
Look for opportunities for healthy growth and ministry expansion. Authorize the establishment and opening of any new ministry or mission field with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Perform duties specifically assigned by the Board of Directors. These main responsibilities are accomplished, through God’s grace, in cooperation and in consultation with senior staff and other ministry participants.
Full Ministry Description available upon request via email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org