Website Association of Baptists for World Evangelism (ABWE)
Job Summary/Primary Role: The Audio-Visual Production Specialist will provide production excellence, technical expertise, and leadership of fellow staff and volunteers in event development and production. Above all, this person has a passion for advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and approaches media and audio vision technology as a ministry of providing value to one’s audience, rendering service as unto the Lord.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead event production for all programs and events, including Missionary Orientation, 24-Hour Demo, various training workshops, classes, and weekly staff chapels.
- Provide excellent front-of-house operation for events including operation of and training of others on ProPresenter, PowerPoint, audio board, DMX lighting systems, and stream technology.
- Maintain all campus audio/visual equipment in good working condition with A/V contractor(s).
- Recruit, train, oversee, and organize volunteers and assisting staff into production teams.
- Work with key staff/department representatives to develop and maintain production quality standards for all events.
- Manage recording, streaming, asset management, and distribution of video for events as needed, working with the Communications team to process and disseminate video assets.
- Continually work on developing and improving personal skills for use in ministry.
- Assist the Communications team in the ongoing development and effective use of media.
- Assist IT department as directed by supervisor.
- Other projects/tasks as directed by supervisor.
Education: Associate Degree in audiovisual technology or related field, required; 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Problem-solver attitude; servant-minded; ability to multi-task and set priorities cheerfully; thrives in fast-paced environment; comfortable in ambiguity, being able to bring order from chaos; go-getter mindset that creates solutions when faced with problems.
- Familiarity with all levels of video production (pre-, live, post-, camera operation, editing, sound design, color correction) a plus.
- Experience in installation and operation of analog and digital audio systems.
- Experience in maintenance, set up, and operation of portable audio systems for special events.
- Experience in light board and lighting system operation.
- Experience operating video recording and post-production, live broadcast of audio and/or audio and video, and other presentation related systems (PowerPoint, ProPresenter, Windows OS, Mac OS, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Planning Center, etc.).
- Comfortable assisting staff with solutions for general audio/sound issues on their personal devices.
- Has a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact the growth of an effective nonprofit organization.
- Joy-filled faith rooted in Jesus Christ and a heart to serve.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- A personal relationship with and commitment to Christ, faithful to a local church, and desire to be part of a Great Commission ministry.
ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times, staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
1. Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
2. Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
Be able to follow all guidelines set for in the ABWE Employee Handbook
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com