Website Association of Baptists for World Evangelism (ABWE)
The Executive Administrator will help to create a culture of excellence for ABWE by cultivating an atmosphere of joy, service, generosity and volunteerism. The Executive Administrator is responsible for providing administrative, logistical and project support for the President and the President’s Office. With a missional mindset, this individual will manage and facilitate the President’s workload and ministry with an emphasis on balancing his contacts, media and communications according to given priorities with the Board of Directors, donors, pastors, constituency, administration and missionaries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages information for the Office of the President including calendars, Board meetings, ABWE events, administrative meetings, personal appointments, speaking engagements, etc.
- Coordinates in planning and preparation for Board of Directors meetings.
- Sets domestic and international travel priorities and logistics.
- Assembles data to drive donor visits in an effort to build efficient itineraries and travel.
- Conducts research and provides written communication in preparation for speaking engagements, donor visits and leadership meetings.
- Creates budgets for the office of the Office of the President, presidential travel, communications and donor development while making recommendations for other departments as needed.
- Manages constituent and donor contacts, communications, and appointments through various platforms.
- Monitors all work and communication within the President’s Office for missional advancement, legal compliance and appropriate security.
- Creates and implements a digital archiving system.
- Reads and analyzes memos, reports and other correspondence and distributes to the President or other Senior Leadership as appropriate.
- Attends meetings on behalf of the President or other Senior Leadership when needed.
- Provides written documentation on outcomes and follow-up. Has delegated authority from the President in decision making.
- Exercises discretion and judgement in keeping the President informed and in tune with culture and needs of the International Headquarters.
- Able to handle employee grievances with confidentiality and compassion.
- Projects a proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Assists the President and Senior Leadership Team in the navigation of strategic initiatives and required follow through, apportioning work to appropriate managers and departments.
- Speaks and corresponds with top ABWE donors, constituency and key influencers in order to build long-term, mission-enhancing relationships.
- Works with various departments to create and/or edit President’s Office and Senior Leadership’s official media and visual presentations.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
Minimum Prior Experience: Previous management experience required, experience supporting senior-level management preferred. Previous international travel is helpful. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite will be necessary; comfortable with and open to new technology. Experience with remote work preferred.
· Joy-filled faith rooted in Jesus Christ with a heart to serve.
· Detail-oriented and organized. Exhibits great time management.
· Critical thinking skills.
· Exercises discretion and sound judgement.
· Able to maintain information and documents that are highly confidential in nature.
· Takes initiative and anticipates needs.
· Strong relational skills.
· Ability to see and anticipate needs of the entire organization.
· Energetic and deadline oriented.
· Effective and excellent communication skills.
· Able to work alone or in a team environment.
ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times, staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
- Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
- Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
- Be able to follow all guidelines set for in the ABWE Employee Handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations, including extended periods of time sitting at a desk. The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a moderate to high noise level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salvation testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com